10 Healthy New Year’s Resolution Tips
- Eat smaller portions, and take off those extra pounds and belly fat.
- Be active. Exercise at least 30 minutes per day.
- Eat less sodium, and processed foods containing sodium.
- Increase your antioxidants by consuming more foods such as berries, broccoli, garlic, green tea, & tomatoes, which kill free radicals.
- Quit smoking, and stay clear of 2nd hand and 3rd hand smoke!
- Floss Your Teeth, to ward off bacteria, gum disease, and heart disease.
- Wear sunscreen all year round!
- Do not overindulge in alcohol.
- Avoid eating foods containing white flour and white sugar!
- Keep up on regular medical and dental check-ups!
Scroll To Top