1. Wash hands often to ward off germs.
2. Wear weather appropriate clothing to stay dry and warm.
3. Don’t get overly stressed due to holiday anxiety, and get your sleep.
4. Don’t drink and drive. Have a designated driver.
5. Have a smoke-free environment. Avoid smoking, and do not encounter second-hand smoke, or third-hand smoke (on clothing, etc.). There is NO amount of safe smoke.
6. Wear your seat belt, and always ensure your passengers do!
7. Keep up-to-date with physicals and screenings.
8. Make sure your vaccinations are up-to-date.
9. Always monitor your children carefully.
10. Practice fire safety.
11. Ensure food is prepared safely.
12. Eat healthy, ensuring you have your required amount of fruits and vegetables.