- Is your battery in good working condition?
- Check your tires and pressure. Switch to snow tires!
- Do your windshield wipers need to be replaced?
- Top up with plenty of antifreeze. It should be a mixture of 50% antifreeze and 50% water.
- Keep your gas tank full.
- Your car requires a tune up before snow falls, & your brakes should be checked.
- ALWAYS have an Emergency Kit in your car.
First Aid Kit Express offers a variety of emergency kits. On our homepage go to:
* First Aid Kits – Specialty
then click on:
We also carry various items under:
* Vehicle/Outdoor Emergency Supplies
Preparation is the key to winter safety!